Deceased October 2011.
Lithium in the aragonite skeletons of massive Porites corals: A new tool to reconstruct tropical sea surface temperatures
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 143–152, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Lithium in the aragonite skeletons of massive Porites corals: A new tool to reconstruct tropical sea surface temperatures, Paleoceanography, 28, 143–152, doi:10.1029/2012PA002311., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!