A near-field sea level record of East Antarctic Ice Sheet instability from 32 to 27 Myr
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 1–13, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), A near-field sea level record of East Antarctic Ice Sheet instability from 32 to 27 Myr, Paleoceanography, 28, 1–13, doi:10.1029/2012PA002326., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Number: NE/G014817/1
|Auxiliary_materials.docx||Word 2007 document||249K||Supporting Information|
|readme.txt||plain text document||1K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.