Temporal moments revisited: Why there is no better way for physically based model reduction in time
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 48, Issue 11, November 2012
How to Cite
2012), Temporal moments revisited: Why there is no better way for physically based model reduction in time, Water Resour. Res., 48, W11527, doi:10.1029/2012WR011973., , and (
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!