Ecogeomorphic coevolution of semiarid hillslopes: Emergence of banded and striped vegetation patterns through interaction of biotic and abiotic processes
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Water Resources Research
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 115–126, January 2013
How to Cite
2013), Ecogeomorphic coevolution of semiarid hillslopes: Emergence of banded and striped vegetation patterns through interaction of biotic and abiotic processes, Water Resour. Res., 49, doi:10.1029/2012WR012001., and (
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0774184
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!