The relationship between volcanic eruptions and climate change: Still a conundrum?
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1988. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 74–86, 9 February 1988
How to Cite
1988), The relationship between volcanic eruptions and climate change: Still a conundrum?, Eos Trans. AGU, 69(6), 74–86, doi:10.1029/88EO00056., and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!