Does the Antarctic ozone hole have a future?
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1988. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 69, Issue 47, page 1588, 22 November 1988
How to Cite
1988), Does the Antarctic ozone hole have a future?, Eos Trans. AGU, 69(47), 1588–1588, doi:10.1029/88EO01207.(
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!