How good are our best models? Jackknifing, bootstrapping, and earthquake depth
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1989. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 70, Issue 20, pages 593–606, 16 May 1989
How to Cite
1989), How good are our best models? Jackknifing, bootstrapping, and earthquake depth, Eos Trans. AGU, 70(20), 593–606, doi:10.1029/89EO00156., and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!