The case for planetary sample return missions: Origin and evolution of the Moon and its environment
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1989. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 70, Issue 47, pages 1495–1509, 21 November 1989
How to Cite
1989), The case for planetary sample return missions: Origin and evolution of the Moon and its environment, Eos Trans. AGU, 70(47), 1495–1509, doi:10.1029/89EO00356., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!