Biogeophysical remote sensing: A ground truth data base and graphics system for the northwestern Pacific Ocean
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©1990. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 71, Issue 10, page 314, 6 March 1990
How to Cite
1990), Biogeophysical remote sensing: A ground truth data base and graphics system for the northwestern Pacific Ocean, Eos Trans. AGU, 71(10), 314–314, doi:10.1029/90EO00091., and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!