Special Section: Paleoceanography of Marginal Seas
Evidence for Red Sea surface circulation from oxygen isotopes of modern surface waters and planktonic foraminiferal tests
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1991 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 73–82, February 1991
How to Cite
1991), Evidence for Red Sea surface circulation from oxygen isotopes of modern surface waters and planktonic foraminiferal tests, Paleoceanography, 6(1), 73–82, doi:10.1029/90PA01976., and (
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 1990
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!