Two-day oscillation of the equatorial ionization anomaly
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 97, Issue A5, pages 6343–6357, 1 May 1992
How to Cite
1992), Two-day oscillation of the equatorial ionization anomaly, J. Geophys. Res., 97(A5), 6343–6357, doi:10.1029/91JA02445.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!