Papers on Geodesy and Gravity Tectonophysics
Ablative subduction: A two-sided alternative to the conventional subduction model
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 97, Issue B6, pages 8877–8904, 10 June 1992
How to Cite
1992), Ablative subduction: A two-sided alternative to the conventional subduction model, J. Geophys. Res., 97(B6), 8877–8904, doi:10.1029/91JB02422., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!