Interannual variability in phytoplankton blooms observed in the northwestern Arabian Sea during the southwest monsoon
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 97, Issue C1, pages 733–750, 15 January 1992
How to Cite
1992), Interannual variability in phytoplankton blooms observed in the northwestern Arabian Sea during the southwest monsoon, J. Geophys. Res., 97(C1), 733–750, doi:10.1029/91JC02225., and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 1991
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!