Climatological statistics of stratospheric inertia-gravity waves deduced from historical rocketsonde wind and temperature data
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1991 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 96, Issue D11, pages 20831–20839, 20 November 1991
How to Cite
1991), Climatological statistics of stratospheric inertia-gravity waves deduced from historical rocketsonde wind and temperature data, J. Geophys. Res., 96(D11), 20831–20839, doi:10.1029/91JD02188.(
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!