The modulation of sea surface temperature and rainfall associations over southern Africa with solar activity and the quasi-biennial oscillation
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 97, Issue D5, pages 5847–5856, 20 April 1992
How to Cite
1992), The modulation of sea surface temperature and rainfall associations over southern Africa with solar activity and the quasi-biennial oscillation, J. Geophys. Res., 97(D5), 5847–5856, doi:10.1029/91JD02189., and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!