Atmospheric water vapor measurements: Comparison of microwave radiometry and lidar
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 97, Issue D1, pages 899–916, 20 January 1992
How to Cite
1992), Atmospheric water vapor measurements: Comparison of microwave radiometry and lidar, J. Geophys. Res., 97(D1), 899–916, doi:10.1029/91JD02384., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!