Western U.S. Alpine Watershed Studies
Short-term flood risk prediction: A comparison of the Cox Regression Model and a Conditional Distribution Model
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright 1991 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1649–1656, July 1991
How to Cite
1991), Short-term flood risk prediction: A comparison of the Cox Regression Model and a Conditional Distribution Model, Water Resour. Res., 27(7), 1649–1656, doi:10.1029/91WR00692., , and (
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!