Special Section: Problems and Issues in the Validity of Benefit Transfer Methodologies
Benefit transfers: Conceptual and empirical issues
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 651–655, March 1992
How to Cite
1992), Benefit transfers: Conceptual and empirical issues, Water Resour. Res., 28(3), 651–655, doi:10.1029/91WR02590., and (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 1991
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!