Special Section: Problems and Issues in the Validity of Benefit Transfer Methodologies
On separating defensible benefit transfers from “smoke and mirrors”
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 685–694, March 1992
How to Cite
1992), On separating defensible benefit transfers from “smoke and mirrors”, Water Resour. Res., 28(3), 685–694, doi:10.1029/91WR02594.(
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!