Papers on Geodesy and Gravity Tectonophysics
Crustal deformation measurements in central Japan determined by a Global Positioning System Fixed-Point Network
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 97, Issue B9, pages 12437–12455, 10 August 1992
How to Cite
1992), Crustal deformation measurements in central Japan determined by a Global Positioning System Fixed-Point Network, J. Geophys. Res., 97(B9), 12437–12455, doi:10.1029/92JB00809., and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!