World ocean circulation diagnostically derived from hydrographic and wind stress fields: 2. The water movement
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 97, Issue C9, pages 14439–14452, 15 September 1992
How to Cite
1992), World ocean circulation diagnostically derived from hydrographic and wind stress fields: 2. The water movement, J. Geophys. Res., 97(C9), 14439–14452, doi:10.1029/92JC01227., , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 1992
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!