Spectral measurements of solar UVB radiation and its relations to total ozone, SO2, and clouds
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 98, Issue D3, pages 5199–5204, 20 March 1993
How to Cite
1993), Spectral measurements of solar UVB radiation and its relations to total ozone, SO2, and clouds, J. Geophys. Res., 98(D3), 5199–5204, doi:10.1029/92JD02904., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!