Geophysical models for the formation and evolution of coronae on Venus
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1992 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets (1991–2012)
Volume 97, Issue E10, pages 16055–16067, 25 October 1992
How to Cite
1992), Geophysical models for the formation and evolution of coronae on Venus, J. Geophys. Res., 97(E10), 16055–16067, doi:10.1029/92JE01689., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!