Unusual rupture process of the Japan Sea earthquake
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©1993. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 74, Issue 34, pages 377–380, 24 August 1993
How to Cite
1993), Unusual rupture process of the Japan Sea earthquake, Eos Trans. AGU, 74(34), 377–380, doi:10.1029/93EO00501., , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!