Papers on Ionosphere and Upper Atmosphere
Coordinated stable auroral red arc observations: Relationship to plasma convection
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 99, Issue A6, pages 11429–11439, 1 June 1994
How to Cite
1994), Coordinated stable auroral red arc observations: Relationship to plasma convection, J. Geophys. Res., 99(A6), 11429–11439, doi:10.1029/93JA03140., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!