Papers on Chemistry and Physics of Minerals and Rocks Volcanology
Viscosity determinations of some frictionally generated silicate melts: Implications for fault zone rheology at high strain rates
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 98, Issue B5, pages 8053–8068, 10 May 1993
How to Cite
1993), Viscosity determinations of some frictionally generated silicate melts: Implications for fault zone rheology at high strain rates, J. Geophys. Res., 98(B5), 8053–8068, doi:10.1029/93JB00020.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!