Azimuth smearing in ocean–synthetic aperture radar image spectra: A study of Hasselmann's closed-form transformation based on Norwegian Continental Shelf Experiment 1988 synthetic aperture radar data
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 501–512, July-August 1993
How to Cite
1993), Azimuth smearing in ocean–synthetic aperture radar image spectra: A study of Hasselmann's closed-form transformation based on Norwegian Continental Shelf Experiment 1988 synthetic aperture radar data, Radio Sci., 28(4), 501–512, doi:10.1029/93RS00415., , , and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!