Theoretical study of polar cap arcs: Time-dependent model and its applications
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 283–292, January-February 1994
How to Cite
1994), Theoretical study of polar cap arcs: Time-dependent model and its applications, Radio Sci., 29(1), 283–292, doi:10.1029/93RS01508., , , and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!