Comparative observations of short-period gravity waves (10–100 min) in the mesosphere in 1989 by Saskatoon MF radar (52°N), Canada and the MU radar (35°N), Japan
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1993 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 729–746, September-October 1993
How to Cite
1993), Comparative observations of short-period gravity waves (10–100 min) in the mesosphere in 1989 by Saskatoon MF radar (52°N), Canada and the MU radar (35°N), Japan, Radio Sci., 28(5), 729–746, doi:10.1029/93RS01513., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!