A comprehensive set of analytical solutions for nonequilibrium solute transport with first-order decay and zero-order production
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
This paper is not subject to U.S. copyright. Published in 1993 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 2167–2182, July 1993
How to Cite
1993), A comprehensive set of analytical solutions for nonequilibrium solute transport with first-order decay and zero-order production, Water Resour. Res.,29(7), 2167–2182, doi:10.1029/93WR00496., , and (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!