Climate controls on temporal variability of methane flux from a poor fen in southeastern New Hampshire: Measurement and modeling
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 385–397, December 1994
How to Cite
1994), Climate controls on temporal variability of methane flux from a poor fen in southeastern New Hampshire: Measurement and modeling , Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 8(4), 385–397, doi:10.1029/94GB01839., and (
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!