Papers on Ionosphere and Upper Atmosphere
Comparisons of modeled N+, O+, H+, and He+ in the midlatitude ionosphere with mean densities and temperatures from Atmosphere Explorer
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 100, Issue A1, pages 257–268, 1 January 1995
How to Cite
1995), Comparisons of modeled N+, O+, H+, and He+ in the midlatitude ionosphere with mean densities and temperatures from Atmosphere Explorer, J. Geophys. Res., 100(A1), 257–268, doi:10.1029/94JA02306., , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!