Geochemistry of granitic melts produced during the incongruent melting of muscovite: Implications for the extraction of Himalayan leucogranite magmas
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 100, Issue B8, pages 15767–15777, 10 August 1995
How to Cite
1995), Geochemistry of granitic melts produced during the incongruent melting of muscovite: Implications for the extraction of Himalayan leucogranite magmas, J. Geophys. Res., 100(B8), 15767–15777, doi:10.1029/94JB02623., , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!