Polar stratospheric cloud climatology based on Stratospheric Aerosol Measurement II observations from 1978 to 1989
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 99, Issue D6, pages 13083–13089, 20 June 1994
How to Cite
1994), Polar stratospheric cloud climatology based on Stratospheric Aerosol Measurement II observations from 1978 to 1989, J. Geophys. Res., 99(D6), 13083–13089, doi:10.1029/94JD00411., and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!