Concentration and 13C records of atmospheric methane in New Zealand and Antarctica: Evidence for changes in methane sources
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 99, Issue D8, pages 16913–16925, 20 August 1994
How to Cite
1994), Concentration and 13C records of atmospheric methane in New Zealand and Antarctica: Evidence for changes in methane sources, J. Geophys. Res., 99(D8), 16913–16925, doi:10.1029/94JD00908., , , , , and (
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 1994
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!