Special Section Sediment Waves and Sediment Drifts: Monitors of Global Changes in Deepwater Circulation
Research perspectives of sediment waves and drifts: Monitors of global change in deepwater circulation
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 893–895, December 1994
How to Cite
1994), Research perspectives of sediment waves and drifts: Monitors of global change in deepwater circulation, Paleoceanography, 9(6), 893–895, doi:10.1029/94PA02117., , and (
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!