Late Pleistocene climatic trajectory in the phase space of global ice, ocean state, and CO2: Observations and theory
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1994 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 767–779, December 1994
How to Cite
1994), Late Pleistocene climatic trajectory in the phase space of global ice, ocean state, and CO2: Observations and theory, Paleoceanography, 9(6), 767–779, doi:10.1029/94PA02289., and (
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!