Special Section: The Biogeochemical Ocean Flux Study
Sortable silt and fine sediment size/composition slicing: Parameters for palaeocurrent speed and palaeoceanography
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 593–610, June 1995
How to Cite
1995), Sortable silt and fine sediment size/composition slicing: Parameters for palaeocurrent speed and palaeoceanography, Paleoceanography, 10(3), 593–610, doi:10.1029/94PA03039., , and (
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!