Erosion, Sedimentation, and Geomorphology
Grain Size Patchiness as a Cause of Selective Deposition and Downstream Fining
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1395–1407, May 1995
How to Cite
1995), Grain Size Patchiness as a Cause of Selective Deposition and Downstream Fining, Water Resour. Res., 31(5), 1395–1407, doi:10.1029/94WR02975., and (
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!