Variability in the O2/N2 ratio of southern hemisphere air, 1991–1994: Implications for the carbon cycle
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 9–21, March 1996
How to Cite
1996), Variability in the O2/N2 ratio of southern hemisphere air, 1991–1994: Implications for the carbon cycle, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 10(1), 9–21, doi:10.1029/95GB03295., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 1995
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!