Papers on Ionosphere and Upper Atmosphere
Electron and ion thermal structures above 1000 km: A multi-ion generalized transport model for subsonic flows
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 100, Issue A12, pages 23871–23885, 1 December 1995
How to Cite
1995), Electron and ion thermal structures above 1000 km: A multi-ion generalized transport model for subsonic flows, J. Geophys. Res., 100(A12), 23871–23885, doi:10.1029/95JA01259., and (
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!