Papers on Magnetospheric Physics
Statistical properties of particle precipitation in the polar cap during intervals of northward interplanetary magnetic field
Version of Record online: 1 JAN 1996
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 101, Issue A1, pages 69–82, 1 January 1996
How to Cite
1996), Statistical properties of particle precipitation in the polar cap during intervals of northward interplanetary magnetic field, J. Geophys. Res., 101(A1), 69–82, doi:10.1029/95JA01848., and (
- Issue online: 1 JAN 1996
- Version of Record online: 1 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!