Papers on Ionosphere and Upper Atmosphere
Collisional Joule dissipation in the ionosphere of Venus: The importance of electron heat conduction
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Space Physics (1978–2012)
Volume 101, Issue A2, pages 2279–2295, 1 February 1996
How to Cite
1996), Collisional Joule dissipation in the ionosphere of Venus: The importance of electron heat conduction, J. Geophys. Res., 101(A2), 2279–2295, doi:10.1029/95JA02587.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!