Cloud scattering optical depth and local surface albedo in the Antarctic: Simultaneous retrieval using ground-based radiometry
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 100, Issue D10, pages 21091–21104, 20 October 1995
How to Cite
1995), Cloud scattering optical depth and local surface albedo in the Antarctic: Simultaneous retrieval using ground-based radiometry, J. Geophys. Res., 100(D10), 21091–21104, doi:10.1029/95JD01461., , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!