Processes involved in the formation of magnesian-suite plutonic rocks from the highlands of the Earth's Moon
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets (1991–2012)
Volume 100, Issue E5, pages 9365–9388, 25 May 1995
How to Cite
1995), Processes involved in the formation of magnesian-suite plutonic rocks from the highlands of the Earth's Moon, J. Geophys. Res., 100(E5), 9365–9388, doi:10.1029/95JE00575., , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!