Variations in Atlantic surface ocean paleoceanography, 50°-80°N: A time-slice record of the last 30,000 years
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1063–1094, December 1995
How to Cite
1995), Variations in Atlantic surface ocean paleoceanography, 50°-80°N: A time-slice record of the last 30,000 years, Paleoceanography, 10(6), 1063–1094, doi:10.1029/95PA01453., et al. (
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!