Special Section Shirley J. Dreiss Memorial
Three-dimensional groundwater flow near narrow surface water bodies
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 1995 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 3299–3307, December 1995
How to Cite
1995), Three-dimensional groundwater flow near narrow surface water bodies, Water Resour. Res., 31(12), 3299–3307, doi:10.1029/95WR02116., and (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 1995
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!