Minimum Relative Entropy Inversion: Theory and Application to Recovering the Release History of a Groundwater Contaminant
Version of Record online: 1 APR 1996
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 2671–2681, April 1996
How to Cite
1996), Minimum Relative Entropy Inversion: Theory and Application to Recovering the Release History of a Groundwater Contaminant, Water Resour. Res., 32(9), 2671–2681, doi:10.1029/95WR03818., and (
- Issue online: 1 APR 1996
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 1996
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 1995
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!