An integrated biosphere model of land surface processes, terrestrial carbon balance, and vegetation dynamics
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 603–628, December 1996
How to Cite
1996), An integrated biosphere model of land surface processes, terrestrial carbon balance, and vegetation dynamics, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 10(4), 603–628, doi:10.1029/96GB02692., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!