A new model for the emplacement of Columbia River basalts as large, inflated Pahoehoe Lava Flow Fields
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 1996 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 23, Issue 19, pages 2689–2692, 15 September 1996
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!